Build Your Own Custom Dyna 1996-2011 PREWIRED Ape Hangers Handlebar DIY kit
Set of 1 1/4 inch FAT 16 inch Hill Country Custom's Ape Hangers for Dyna with all of the cables and brake lines to fit these apes. All handlebars used in this kit are pre-wired with your choice of chrome or black switches and handlebar controls already assembled.
(FULL DESCRIPTION AT BOTTOM OF PRODUCT PAGE)
CREATE YOUR OWN Custom STANDARD PREWIRED Ape Hanger Kit for Dyna 1996-2011
NOTICE: Fits all 1996-2011 Dynas EXCEPT Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
You will receive a prewired package that includes:
- The Handlebars of your choice
- Handlebars wired for your bike
- Cables & Brake Lines sized to correct length to fit your bike
- Your choice of finish Chrome or Black
The Prewired Kit is the do-it-yourself package with the handlebars completely wired. You have the option to add the Plug & Play™ connectors (highly recommended) which will result in the fastest and cleanest install making the task much more enjoyable. All you have to do is remove the switches and controls from your old bars and mount them on these bars. Once that is done you are ready to install the handlebars.
You will not find a more complete PREWIRED ape hanger package on the internet. This kit includes everything you need to put apes on your bike, except for the labor and the items listed in the Handlebar Installation Kit. We use these same parts to put apes on bikes in our shop, so we definitely know what you need to correctly pull it off. This kit will fit any Harley Davidson Softail model 1990-1995,
Unless you choose a different set of handlebars, you will receive a set of FAT 1 1/4" 16 inch ape hangers with chrome or black handlebar switches already wired internally, and all of the stainless cables in the correct lengths for your specific application. The handle bars reduce in size to 1 inch at the riser clamp and the grip ends to accept stock controls.
- 16 inch show chrome plated handlebars ( 1 1/4 inch diameter, 35" width, 7.5" pullback, 8" center width, 13" total base width )
- Wiring Harness uses factory wire colors and factory wire pins to do an OEM installation
- Wiring diagram included ( But you probably won't need it )
- Motion Pro or Drag Specialties Stainless Braided cables with protective Armor Coat and chrome plated ends. We do have other cable brands available upon request.
Please note: Some models come with turn signals mounted on the handlebar controls. Due to the added cost and complexity of these components, they are not included in our kit. We can add the wiring for the turn signals for an additional fee if needed. Most of our customers discard them or mount them to forks and we have brackets available to accommodate this modification. Please call us or enter your request for Turn Signal wiring in the comment section at checkout.
- Dual front disc models will have to add $65 for the extra brake lines needed.
- 2007 and later models have a clutch safety switch that has to be installed on the left side switches when we do the installation. We charge $40 extra to add this.
- These Handlebars are 5 1/8 inch total width at the riser clamp area between the 1 1/4 inch tubing. There are some Sportster models that use a riser/speedo assembly that is 5 1/2 inch wide. These bars will not work unless you modify your risers with a grinder or something similar.
No more hassle trying to round up the right length cables, we already know what you need. We have put a lot of time and research to compile the database needed to get you the correct parts. Just let us know the year and model of your bike and riser height when you make payment, or you can call us with the info at 1-877-775-HILL
We carry a full line of chrome or black powder coat handlebars and black vinyl or stainless braided cables. If you don't see what you need, call or e-mail us and we can put a custom package together for you.
Make your Handlebar Kit a true plug and play install by adding the Plug & Play™ option.(highly recommended)
By choosing Plug & Play™, we will size your handlebar harness wires to the length required for your model, crimp on the necessary OEM pins, and install the wires in an OEM connector with the correct pin locations. No hassle trying to cut and solder wires, or blowing fuses because you got the wires backwards. Saves 2-3 hours on your installation time.
NOTICE: Risers CLICK HERE are sold separately; We need to know the size of the risers so we can size the cables appropriately.
NOTICE: Here at HCC, we build each handlebar kit based on your needs and specifications. This process starts once your handlebar kit is ordered and paid. Please allow 7-14 business days for your parts to arrive.
Note: Police models may have to re-pin their connectors to fit our harness with the Plug & Play™ option.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US.
|Manufacturer||Hill Country Custom Cycles|