Handlebar Kit Core Charge Deposit $495.00 (REFUNDABLE)
This is a Core Charge Deposit that is required for some Handlebar Kits. When you return the parts that make up the core, you will receive a refund if the parts you send to us are in like new condition. You will not receive a refund if your cores are lost during shipping and you did not require a signature upon delivery. We do not accept cores that are damaged or marred. Please read the FULL Description at the bottom of this page.
(FULL DESCRIPTION AT BOTTOM OF PRODUCT PAGE)
Handlebar Kit Core Charge Deposit
You have purchased a Handlebar Kit that requires a Core Charge Deposit. The core includes both brake and clutch handlebar controls, handlebar switches, switch housings, all handlebar wiring harnesses with factory plugs attached. Do not cut any wires.
- CORE CHARGE: When purchasing a Handlebar Kit, if you choose NO for core charge, we will start building your kit as per our normal production schedule, however, we will not be able to complete or ship your order until your cores arrive in compliance with the policy listed below. If you choose YES, your CORE charge will be refunded when we receive your cores in compliance with the policy listed below.
- In 2011 Harley changed up their controls and switches on the Softail models (2012 for Dyna's & 2014 for Touring models) to a much more complicated system design called CAN/BUS. Though it is a much better design for the consumer, it made the price of these components exponentially more expensive than the controls on previous years. Our cost on these is well over $600 per set. In order to keep our prices down like we have in the past, we developed an exchange program. Much like buying a starter at an auto parts store, we will charge you a core charge when you make the purchase, and when we receive your existing components, we refund 100% of the core charge to you. You also have the option of taking these components OFF of your bike and sending them to us for the build and you can avoid the core charge. VERY IMPORTANT: You will not receive a refund if your cores are lost during shipping and you did not require a signature upon delivery. We do not accept cores that are damaged or marred. Pack your parts carefully so they do not move during shipping. When choosing a shipping carrier and method to return your cores, YOU MUST INSURE THE PACKAGE for the amount of the core charge and REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. Failure to comply may result in the loss of your refund. Please call or e-mail us if you have questions about this.
- What parts must I ship back to Hill Country Custom Cycles?
The core includes both brake and clutch handlebar controls, handlebar switches, switch housings, all handlebar wiring harnesses with factory plugs attached. The pictures of this product show what the parts could look like when packed. Be sure to use packing material that will keep the parts from moving during shipment. Damaged parts are not acceptable. The parts you return must be in like new condition.
- Where do I ship the Core Parts?
Hill Country Custom Cycles c/o Core Refund 3101 Tabletop Mountain Dr. UNIT B Spicewood, Texas 78669
NOTICE: Please read the following Q & A instructions carefully
Q. How do I prepare the Core for shipping back to Hill Country Custom Cycles?
A. Most people send back the entire handlebar assembly with cores attached. This allows us to disassemble the components properly to insure there is no damage to each component. However, following are instructions for disassembling the components from the handlebars and examples of how to pack them if you prefer to do it yourself.
PREPARING THE CORE PARTS FOR SHIPPING:
Remove all components from the handlebars. Be sure not to cut any wires or damage electrical components. Drain all fluid from master cylinders COMPLETELY (if fluid leaks during transit and makes the box wet, most carriers will return the package to the sender, plus brake fluid may damage paint or electrical components). Once fluids are completely drained, carefully bubble wrap each component so they do not get damaged during transit. Once we receive the cores, we will carefully inspect them for damage and issue a refund. If damage is found on any of the components which causes them to be unusable, we will reduce the amount of the core refund by the cost of that specific component. The product photos above show the individual parts that should be included. Be sure to pack tightly so parts do not move during shipment. Scratched or damaged parts will not be accepted. All we are asking is for you to send them back to us how you would expect to receive them if they were being sent to you.
Including, in the box, a copy of the "Invoice for your Hill Country Custom Cycles order" email we sent to you when you placed your order will expedite your refund.
- 23% OFFBuild Your Own Custom Road King 2014-2022 COMPLETE Ape Hangers Handlebar DIY kitSpecial Price $1,119.73 Regular Price $1,454.20
- 23% OFFHCC 1 1/2 Hell Bent Ape Hangers PREWIRED Handlebar Kit as seen on YOU TUBE for Softail 2016-2022 Harley Davidson MotorcyclesSpecial Price $1,230.69 Regular Price $1,598.30
- Avon Air Cushioned Chrome 3-Ring Grips for 2008 & Newer Harley-Davidson Touring modelsSpecial Price $67.95 Regular Price $74.95
- Basic Handlebar Installation Kit 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Twin Cam EngineSpecial Price $34.95 Regular Price $37.95
- Hill Country Custom Cycles Brake-Clutch Fluid Bleeder kit for Harley-DavidsonSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $29.95