HCC 1 1/2 Hell Bent Ape Hangers PREWIRED Handlebar Kit as seen on YOU TUBE for Softail 2011-2015 Harley Davidson Motorcycles
This kit comes with the Handlebars of your choice, Handlebars wired for your bike, Cables sized to correct length to fit your bike, Your choice of finish Chrome or Black, Plug & Play™ connections if you chose that option.
(FULL DESCRIPTION AT BOTTOM OF PRODUCT PAGE)
HCC 1 1/2 Hell Bent Ape Hangers PREWIRED Handlebar Kit as seen on YOU TUBE
for Softail 2011-2015 Harley Davidson Motorcycles
NOTICE: Fits all Softail 2011-2015 EXCEPT Fat Boy and Springer.
- You will receive a Prewired package that includes:
- Hell Bent Ape Hanger Handlebars in height of your choice, 12 inch, 14 inch, 16 inch or 18 inch
- Handlebars wired for your bike
- Cables & Brake Lines sized to correct length to fit your bike
- Your choice of finish Chrome or Black
- Plug & Play™ connections (except for heated grips)
NOTICE: Our patented design for Hell Bent and Jarhead custom handlebars does not require you to cut, grind, nor modify your fairing in any way to make these 1 1/2" handlebars fit. Direct bolt-on for a huge time savings. Please Watch our DIY How to installation videos located under the media tab.
Please take a minute to understand your options for Heated Grips.
- No, I Do Not Have Heated Grips. Choosing this option, means you do not have heated grips and have no plans to put them on anytime soon. Therefore, we make NO provisions for heated grips.
- Yes, I want to ADD BLACK Heated Grips.($329.95) By choosing this option, we will install the BLACK OEM Harley heated grips of your choice. You must let us know the SKU or part number you want based on the heated grips available from Harley's website. We will order those grips from Harley and install them into your new bars along with all the other wiring we put in there. We run a pull cord through the bars to make this job easier for you. Please keep in mind that heated grips are not Plug & Play like the rest of our wiring. During your install of the handlebars, you must connect the red wire to a power source like your battery, black wire to a ground, and if the heated grips have an orange wire (some do not), it must be connected to a power source that only turns on with the ignition switch. All this is outlined in the OEM instructions that come with the heated grips. You will find those in the box with your new handlebar kit. Still pretty darn simple.
- Yes, I want to ADD CHROME Heated Grips.($329.95) By choosing this option, we will install the CHROME OEM Harley heated grips of your choice. You must let us know the SKU or part number you want based on the heated grips available from Harley's website. We will order those grips from Harley and install them into your new bars along with all the other wiring we put in there. We run a pull cord through the bars to make this job easier for you. Please keep in mind that heated grips are not Plug & Play like the rest of our wiring. During your install of the handlebars, you must connect the red wire to a power source like your battery, black wire to a ground, and if the heated grips have an orange wire (some do not), it must be connected to a power source that only turns on with the ignition switch. All this is outlined in the OEM instructions that come with the heated grips. You will find those in the box with your new handlebar kit. Still pretty darn simple.
- Yes, My Bike Has Heated Grips. Deciding not to purchase new grips means you must extend the wires on your heated grips using the extension wires that come in the handlebar kit. Once you extend the wires, you must pull those wires through the handlebars internally alongside the other wiring we have already put in there for you. once that is done, you can then connect your heated grip wiring to the OEM harness just like before you took it off (Take pictures before taking them off). Again, it is a much easier install if you purchase new heated grips from us. We are good either way.
|12 inch||1 1/2"||34.5"||12"||6.5"||1"|
|14 inch||1 1/2"||34.5"||12"||6.5"||1"|
|16 inch||1 1/2"||34.5"||12"||6.5"||1"|
|18 inch||1 1/2"||34.5"||12"||6.5"||1"|
Notice: Custom height and pullback available, call for details.
CORE CHARGE: If you choose NO for core charge, we will start building your kit as per our normal production schedule, however, we will not be able to complete or ship your order until your cores arrive in compliance with the policy listed below. If you choose YES, your CORE charge will be refunded when we receive your cores in compliance with the policy listed below.
In 2011 Harley changed up their controls and switches on the Softail models (2012 for Dyna's & 2014 for Touring models) to a much more complicated system design called CAN/BUS. Though it is a much better design for the consumer, it made the price of these components exponentially more expensive than the controls on previous years. Our cost on these is well over $600 per set. In order to keep our prices down like we have in the past, we developed an exchange program. Much like buying a starter at an auto parts store, we will charge you a core charge when you make the purchase, and when we receive your existing components, we refund 100% of the core charge to you. You also have the option of taking these components OFF of your bike and sending them to us for the build and you can avoid the core charge. VERY IMPORTANT: You will not receive a refund if your cores are lost during shipping and you did not require a signature upon delivery. We do not accept cores that are damaged or marred. Pack your parts carefully so they do not move during shipping. When choosing a shipping carrier and method to return your cores, YOU MUST INSURE THE PACKAGE for the amount of the core charge and REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. Failure to comply may result in the loss of your refund. Please call or e-mail us if you have questions about this.
The Prewired Kit is the do-it-yourself package with the handlebars completely wired. Choose our patented Plug & Play™ connectors (highly recommended) which will result in the fastest and cleanest install making the task much more enjoyable. All you have to do is remove the switches and controls from your old bars and mount them on these bars. Once that is done you are ready to install the handlebars.
Unless you decide to change the recommended handlebars used in this kit, you will receive a set of 1 1/2 inch FAT 16 inch Hill Country Custom's Ape Hangers with all of the cables and brake lines to fit these apes. All handlebars used in this kit are pre-wired with your choice of chrome or black switches and handlebar controls already assembled. The Plug & Play™ connectors are optional. Just about anyone can install these bars in their garage in about 6-9 hours with the help of a couple buddy's and your favorite ice cold beverage. If you purchase the Plug & Play™ connectors all you have to do is mount the handlebars and change the cables. Having the bars pre-wired and using the Plug & Play™ wiring connections cut the installation time in half, turning a 6-9 hour job into 3-5 hours.
Handlebar control set includes chrome master cylinder for single or dual disc applications (your choice), chrome switch housings for all models, chrome clutch bracket, chrome handlebar clamps, chrome levers, and chrome mounting hardware.
The switches come with chrome or black switch caps ( your choice ) already internally installed in the handlebar set you choose. All of the wires are color coded to match your existing wiring harness. Wiring connectors and instructions are included as well. Wiring will look OEM when completed.
Black Vinyl or Stainless Steel Braided cables come in the correct length for your specific application. They have chrome plated ends and plastic armor coat over the stainless braid to keep from scratching your paint, and to keep the stainless looking good for a long time.
By choosing the Plug & Play™ option, we will cut your handlebar harness wires to the length required for your model, crimp on the necessary OEM pins, and install the wires in an OEM connector with the correct pin locations. No hassle trying to cut and solder wires, or blowing fuses because you got the wires backwards. Plus you cut the installation time in half.
- Dual front disc models will have to add $65 for the extra brake lines needed.
- 2007 and later models have a clutch safety switch on the left side hand controls and require a different clutch lever and the installation of a clutch safety switch in the wiring harness. We charge $40 extra to add this.
No more hassle trying to round up the right length cables, we already know what you need. We have put a lot of time and research to compile the database needed to get you the correct parts. You will not find a more complete ape hanger package on the internet. Just let us know the year and model of your bike and riser height when you make payment, ( you can call us with the info if you like 512-264-7333 ) and we will handle the rest. If you want to know more, call us at the shop 512-264-7333.
We carry a full line of handlebars and stainless braided cables. If you don't see what you need on this website, call or e-mail us and we can put a custom package together for you.
NOTICE: Risers CLICK HERE are sold separately; We need to know the size of the risers so we can size the cables appropriately.
NOTICE: Some models come with turn signals mounted on the handlebar controls. Due to the added cost and complexity of these components, they are not included in our kit. We can add the wiring for the turn signals for an additional fee if needed. Most of our customers discard them or mount them to forks and we have brackets available to accommodate this modification. Please call us or enter your request for Turn Signal wiring in the comment section at checkout.
Here at HCC, we build each handlebar kit based on your needs and specifications. This process starts once your handlebar kit is ordered and paid. Please allow 7-14 business days for your parts to arrive.
Note: Police models may have to re-pin their connectors to fit our harness with the Plug & Play™ option.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US
|Global||Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Manufacturer||Hill Country Custom Cycles|