KST Kustoms Mayhem Bagger Bar COMPLETE Kit for 2014-2019 Touring models Harley Davidson
You will be getting a set of 1 1/4 inch 10, 12, 14, or 16 inch KST Kustoms Mayhem Bagger Bar ape hangers with all of the stainless or black cables and brake lines to fit these apes. The handle bars are Prewired with chrome switches and the connectors are installed on the wires ready for you to plug in.
Please take a minute to understand your options for Heated Grips.
(FULL DESCRIPTION AT BOTTOM OF PRODUCT PAGE)
You will not find a more complete ape hanger package on the internet for your bike. This package includes everything you need to put apes on your Touring model, except for the labor and installation kit sold separately. We use these same parts to put apes on bikes in our shop, so we definitely know what you need to pull it off.
This package will fit 2014-2019 Harley Davidson Touring models. You will be getting a set of 1 1/4 inch 10, 12, 14, or 16 inch KST Kustoms Mayhem Bagger Bar ape hangers with all of the stainless or black cables and brake lines to fit these apes. The handle bars are Prewired with chrome switches and the connectors are installed on the wires ready for you to plug in. Also included are chrome handlebar controls already assembled. Really all you have to do is mount the handlebars and change the cables. Just about anyone can do this in their garage with the help of a couple buddy's and your favorite ice cold beverage.
CORE CHARGE: If you choose NO for core charge, we will start building your kit as per our normal production schedule, however, we will not be able to complete or ship your order until your cores arrive in compliance with the policy listed below. If you choose YES, your CORE charge will be refunded when we receive your cores in compliance with the policy listed below.
In 2011 Harley changed up their controls and switches on the Softail models (2012 for Dyna's & 2014 for Touring models) to a much more complicated system design called CAN/BUS. Though it is a much better design for the consumer, it made the price of these components exponentially more expensive than the controls on previous years. Our cost on these is well over $600 per set. In order to keep our prices down like we have in the past, we developed an exchange program. Much like buying a starter at an auto parts store, we will charge you a core charge when you make the purchase, and when we receive your existing components, we refund 100% of the core charge to you. You also have the option of taking these components OFF of your bike and sending them to us for the build and you can avoid the core charge. VERY IMPORTANT: You will not receive a refund if your cores are lost during shipping and you did not require a signature upon delivery. We do not accept cores that are damaged or marred. Pack your parts carefully so they do not move during shipping. When choosing a shipping carrier and method to return your cores, YOU MUST INSURE THE PACKAGE for the amount of the core charge and REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY. Failure to comply may result in the loss of your refund. Please call or e-mail us if you have questions about this.
- Will work with Hydraulic Clutch
- Will work with Heated Grips
- 1 1/4" Diameter high-grade steel tubing
- Designed for early and late model HD stock 1" controls
- Mounting section is 1" in diameter
- Bars are designed to fit FLH Models with Batwing style fairing, but will fit all other Harley models except Springers
- Dimpled and drilled for internal wiring
- Hand polished and beautifully chrome finished
- Available in Chrome, Gloss Black or Black Satin
Note: We recommend replacing your existing top riser clamps on 1996-2006 models with our 1-piece Top Clamp for 10" and taller handlebars or with our HC-GG Gorilla Grabber Top Clamp to also help reduce slippage. 2008 & Newer Bike models already have a 1-piece top clamp, but we recommend the HC-GG Gorilla Grabber for handlebars 12" and taller to also help reduce slippage.
NOTE: Handlebar specs are based upon the handlebar height you choose for this particular kit.
|10 inch||1 1/4"||36.5"||15.75"||5"||1"|
|12 inch||1 1/4"||36.5"||15.75"||5"||1"|
|14 inch||1 1/4"||36.5"||15.75"||5"||1"|
|16 inch||1 1/4"||36.5"||15.75"||5"||1"|
Stainless Steel Braided cables come in the correct length for your specific application. They have chrome plated ends and plastic armor coat over the stainless braid to keep from scratching your paint, and to keep the stainless looking good for a long time. They are also protective coated on the inside for extended wear.
Please take a minute to understand your options for Heated Grips.
- No, I Do Not Have Heated Grips. Choosing this option, means you do not have heated grips and have no plans to put them on anytime soon. Therefore, we make NO provisions for heated grips.
- Yes, I Have Heated Grips And I Will Send Them To You For The Install. Choosing this option, means you have heated grips on your bike now, and you want to transfer them to the new handlebar kit. The install is much easier for you, when you send your heated grips to us, so we can wire them up while building your kit. But please be aware that this will require more downtime of your bike while we wait to receive your grips before starting to build your kit.
- Yes, I Have Heated Grips And I Will Reinstall Them Myself. Deciding not to send us your grips means you must extend the wires on your heated grips using the extension wires that come in the kit. once you extend the wires, you must pull those wires through the handlebars internally alongside the other wiring we have already put in there for you. once that is done, you can then connect your heated grip wiring to the OEM harness just like before you took it off (Take pictures before taking them off). Again, it is a much easier install if you send your heated grips to us or purchase new heated grips from us. We are good either way.
- Yes, I Want To Add Heated Grips. By choosing this option, we will install the OEM Harley heated grips of your choice. You must let us know the SKU for the part # you want based on the heated grips available from Harley's website. We will order those grips from Harley and install them into your new bars along with all the other wiring we put in there. We run a pull cord through the bars to make this job easier for you. Please keep in mind that heated grips are not Plug & Play™ like the rest of our wiring. During your install of the handlebars, you must connect the red wire to a power source like your battery, black wire to a ground, and if the heated grips have an orange wire (some do not), it must be connected to a power source that only turns on with the ignition switch. All this is outlined in the OEM instructions that come with the heated grips we purchase from Harley. You will find those in the box with your new handlebar kit. Still pretty darn simple.
NOTICE: Here at HCC, we build each handlebar kit based on your needs and specifications. This process starts once your handlebar kit is ordered and paid. Please allow 7-14 business days for your parts to arrive.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US.
|Manufacturer||Hill Country Custom Cycles|