You are buying the most complete Plug & Play Ape Hanger kit available. This kit fits 1996-2013 Harley-Davidson Road King and Road Glide models..
This kit includes everything that you need to put a set of Monkey Bars in Chrome or Black 1 1/4" Apes on your Harley except for labor and the parts listed in the Handlebar Installation kit. You will receive a completely assembled Handlebar kit with your choice of ergonomic style Chrome or Black Controls, Chrome or Black Switches, and Prewired with the factory harness plugs installed. Due to the variety of applications, we do not have specific instructions with each kit. We recommend that you use a Harley Davidson service manual for your bike model as a guide while installing the kit.
Height 10" Total Width 32" Pullback 6"
Height 12" Total Width 32" Pullback 6"
Height 14" Total Width 32" Pullback 6"
Height 16" Total Width 32" Pullback 6"
- Stainless Steel Braided cables come in the correct length for your specific application. They have chrome plated ends and plastic armor coat over the stainless braid to keep from scratching your paint, and to keep the stainless looking good for a long time. They are also protective coated on the inside for extended wear.
- Our Black Vinyl Coated cables include Chrome ends for that extra sharp look. These are the new ergonomic style Gloss Black Controls, Black Switches, and Prewired with the factory harness plugs installed.
No more hassle trying to round up the right length cables, we already know what you need. We have put a lot of time and research to compile the database needed to get you the correct parts. You will not find a more complete ape hanger package on the internet. If you want to know more, call us at the shop 512-264-7333. We carry a full line of handlebars and stainless braided cables. If you don't see what you need here, call or e-mail us and we can put a custom package together for you.
A new OEM Throttle by Wire or Fly by Wire sensor with one piece wiring harness is installed on all pre-wired and complete kits for 2008 and Newer Touring models. This will eliminate having a wiring connection inside the handlebar that could cause problems.Note:
We custom build each handlebar kit to the specifications required based on the handlebars you choose and your bike specifications. It is MANDATORY that we have this information before we start building your kit, and we will not be able to ship your kit until this information is received. When you make payment, please let us know the following:
- Year, Make, and Model of your bike.
- Which handlebars you want.
- The height of your risers
- Any modifications you have made that may alter cable lengths(add to comment section at checkout).
- Whether you have single or dual disc front brakes.
- Do you have ABS (Anti-lock Brakes)?
- Do you have Radio, Cruise Control, CD Controls or CB Radio?
If you are unsure of any of this information, please call us at 512-264-7333 and we can help you. If the phones are busy, or you do not receive a call back within a reasonable amount of time, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone # where we can call you.
This is a "Build to Order" custom assembled kit for your Harley model. We offer 4,000 custom handlebar kits and at times there may be a shipping delay due to missing component. If this occurs, we will contact you as soon as this is discovered and will provide a new estimated shipping date.
- Couple of Tips:
- If you are going to have this kit professionally installed, we recommend waiting until after you have received this kit before setting up an appointment.
- If you are planning a trip, we recommend purchasing this kit at least 3 weeks in advance to give yourself plenty of time to get it installed. We have provided a shipping insurance option for you. You do not have to select it, however, we will not be responsible for damaged or lost shipments.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE APART UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FROM US
Additional Information: Paul Yaffe Monkey Bar COMPLETE Kit 1996-2013 Harley Road King and Road Glide
|Manufacturer||Hill Country Custom Cycles|